• September 13No school Friday 9/22

• September 13Senior parent meeting September 26!

• September 13Buy your yearbooks now!!

Filed under The Pen

Adventure of the Mice Warriors

Gomez, Blake

Gomez, Blake

In the African Savannah, an evil snake named Lord Raidyn was in total control of the savannah and its animals. He enslaved everyone and killed those who he deemed unworthy to be standing in his presence. One day, however, four brave mice stood against his rule and fought to return the light to the savannah once more. Their names were Goliath, Zelda, Ace, and Hunter, the leader of the group. These were not your ordinary mice. These four were the chosen ones who were granted special powers by the Gods to fell the evil king and end his tyrannical rule once and for all.

Goliath brandished a large sword so powerful and heavy that only he can wield it. Zelda is a mage so her weapon is a staff that possesses all kinds of magical abilities. Ace shoots laser arrows from his machine bow and Hunter can create an energy sword from the palm of his hand and transform it into a variety of melee weapons. A scimitar, scythe, lance, and daggers are just a few examples of what he can do.

The friends faced many challenges on their way to Raidyn’s palace, namely his minions that he sent to stop them. However, they all were defeated by their invincible might. Finally, at the edge of the savanna stood Raidyn’s palace, a 100-floor tower at its center that reached the very edge of outer space. Raidyn waited at the top. The warriors made their way up the tower, conquering the trials and traps Raidyn set in place.

At the very top sat Lord Raidyn on his throne of hate, smiling wickedly at the mice. “You’ve finally arrived”, said Raidyn. “I shall torture all of you until your ears bleed from the sounds of your own screams!” Hunter and co., smiling confidently, responded simultaneously, “Your reign of terror ends today!” A long and fierce battle ensued that resulted in the destruction of Raidyn’s castle and Lord Raidyn himself. With the beautiful rays of sunshine shining on the savannah once again and the animals free from enslavement, peace had been won. Hunter, Goliath, Ace, and Zelda were proclaimed as heroes and all the animals threw a party to celebrate their achievement.